According to the requirements of the customer,
- we analyse the 3D data of the article.
- we perform filling simulations.
- we develop the tool design and create the progress plan.
- we manufacture the individual tool components, which are then assembled into a functional tool.
- we maintain the tools to ensure constant high quality in series production.
In an area of 2,000 square metres, equipped with state-of-the-art high-performance milling centres and EDM machines, we work in multiple shifts in order to be able to produce the tools and equipment on schedule.
We are always able to react in parallel and flexibly to changes in our customers’ products and implement them within the planned time frame.
Currently, we are storing more than 1,500 tools made of steel or aluminium with weights ranging from 100 kg to 15 t.
The equipment of the toolmaking department comprises, among other things:
- High-performance milling centres (OPS INGERSOLL Eagle V9)
- CNC milling machines
- Sinker EDM machines (OPS INGERSOLL Gantry 1200)
- Wire EDM machines (GF CUT P 550 )
- CNC lathes
- Grinding machines