In industry, the "technical cleanliness" of parts and components has become a decisive factor in quality assurance. Even the smallest particles can contaminate injection-moulded parts and lead to malfunctions and defects in the subsequent operation of the components.
Technical cleanliness is a particular challenge for plastic injection moulding processes because contaminants on plastic injection-moulded parts can only be removed with great effort. This is why sensitive plastic injection-moulded parts and assemblies must be produced in a particularly clean way.
Since mid-2017, Mawick has had a cleanliness room production facility for these particularly sensitive parts and components. This provides for the opportunity to produce parts with increased cleanliness requirements as of cleanliness level 2 in accordance with VDA 19.2 such as high-quality injection-moulded parts and assemblies for engines, air conditioning systems, gearboxes, electronic housings, steering and braking systems, fuel injection, headlamp and light components.</ p>
Depending on customer requirements, higher cleanliness standards can be achieved through the additional enclosure of production areas within the cleanliness room production.
Mawick offers you 800 square metres of production area for your future product ideas:
- more than 800 square metres of production area for cleanliness room production
- a hall within a hall, with its own ventilation system, material lock and enclosed machine connectors
- sustainable production through documented particle measurements
- particularly dirt-repellent hall floor due to antistatic sealing
- 10 t crane system for handling injection-mould tools